This morning, I re-read some of: The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin.
In the book, he listed his 13 necessary virtues that he wanted to focus and improve on in order to live a better life.
I thought I’d do the same:
Maxwell Murray - The 13 Necessary Virtues
1. Fearless: Leaning into uncomfortable situations.
2. Relentless: Resolution / Completing the task. Being a Cleaner.
3. Resilience: Profiting from failure. Continuing to fight.
4. Consistent: Showing up regardless. Daily high-value inputs.
5. Kindness: Providing Value. Being Considerate and Empathetic.
6. Industry: Constant Learning and Skill Stacking.
7. Frugality: Spending on Production > Consumption.
8. Patience: High-value inputs for Long time Horizon.
9. Positivity: Things happen for you not to you. Growth mindset.
10. Grit: Pain = Progress. “Beauty in the struggle, ugliness in the success”.
11. Discipline: Doing the thing, especially if you don’t want to.
12. Presence: Focused on The Now. Living not in the past or the future.
13. Creative: Executing Grand Vision. Make Ideas Inventions.
Another week, Another opportunity.